Saturday, December 16, 2006

A singer imagines a ball in her mouth. No, she imagines a spinning slice of orange. It spins as she sings. The toddler has the correct posture to sing. He learns all the wrong things from his parents - now that he's old, he can't sing. The trick is not to make sense of the words - to hear the words. He wrote about a sad number of events. The last one took place in Florida. Peter Fonda goes back for his friend but gets shot in the face. Do you remember the way McQueen's green car ends? Do you remember how the wheels on that one side fold in? Could YOU write an entire book on Jos. Cornell? I already did.

I requested company but received deep sarcasm. Safe sex frottage, something like that. A new red sweater - a lot of little red linty balls got all over the place, what with all the safe sex frottage. But then it all became about mechanical dentistry. She had one of those velvet lined cases with metal instruments in there. I shoved mint between my legs - crushed it up - so now I smell good. Our opportunity to talk was the largest in the world, but I snubbed it. No more talking, pal. Hard on the land wears the strong sea and empty grows every bed. My bed is empty, pal. Plus, it's deflated. An Aerobed - deflates as I sleep. Dream about dogs on my arms. Bend their jaws back and break them. A cat has canines, too. Humans have canines, too. I am in depserate need of alien currency.

The aliens will not be aliens when they become our friends. They will be us. The untapped market of the aliens in the universe. I am not appreciated here... But out there?

A mass resignation from a bawdy place. That is what I see as I elapse. In her opinion, I elapsed. It took me 12 days, and now i am on break. Have a nice break! Those who go east. The guys in Easy Rider died because they went east. I have a roving disposition - largely due to my namesake. Because I want to protect her by can't. I make no public display of counting the drawer. Of roving. He did not get tenure because he shat on the director's porch. He praised my book too highly to the graduate students. He became mean when he drank. The photogs from LIFE gave me all that to drink. When I was young, the man at the door checked my identification. Now, he checks that I have money because I dress so shabbily. Hell publicly. My good behavior on public display - in a velvet case. Remembered as a killer but died of a dread disease. He was no killed. My life reads like Romance. The door is open, but he cannot see anything imcriminating in his line of sight. Parallax.

Ash-blond. Naivete.

Crying, post-streetfight, he receives excellent reviews. How appropriate!

No comments: