Sunday, December 24, 2006

The holiday talk this year is of the procurement of weapons - .44s for pillowtalk. Surge over surge, vast shoals over my head. Give me a hole, and I will yell in it for at least ten minutes. Ten used to be the time for meditation, but now it's the time for yelling. A whole tub of cashews - I come bearing gifts. The Cashew Man's package looked like a crabapple with a doll head screwed onto it. He would take off his lawyer's suit before he changed on the handball court. A tanker goes by, silently. Down my head goes. My head goes down.
My spontaneous birth
my suck at sap
my verse, my banter - I was 16 and 16 inches tall. What goes on in the Stadium Inane? Well, blood changes color - goes from red to green. Holes dig hundreds of holes. Beilby Porteus with his hot helmet on. Red silk stuffed in his mouth. He spat out red silk in the Stadium Inane. We had bad seats, so we thought it was blood. The hot helmet on. I buy a hot helmet from a vendor. I would like to have a private conversation, so I put a silent helmet on. I talk on my phone in the silent helmet. I was lucky in that I lived in the 1700s. But I was fidgety. Whooda Thought.
Whooda Thought. Let the wooden box receive the boat. Let the wooden box receive Whooda Thought, the guy off on the long trip. Let the wooden box accept me. We never got to discuss the problem of the exes. How can I speak with you if I just got out of an intense relationship? If he lives literally next door to you? "Literally,"" I ask before I make a tone with my head. I build a box to receive you. I preferred the boat. I have entered a serious relationship. That's what's say. I have entered a box, I say. I just finished up an intense relationship with a hunk of bunk. I once wrote about a boy named Bunkadunk. He taught a monkey to type on a typewriter, and the creature wrote stuff that predicted the future. This story is the greatest of all my watery inventions. My watery writings. It is tawdry, though. I have grown to see my two week relationship with you as tawdry. I judge it tawdry. Tawdry is an objective complement. I heard her use an elliptical clause when she dumped me. An elliptical clause misses a subject and part of its verb.
I should have never feasted on a trifling obstacle. What a mistake! Here I am, with contact lenses, and not glass in my eye. He covered the page with xs and crosses. Why? Ov course. Ov course, it was my mistake.
Does not fight on a hilltop. Does not speak with others. Does not comply politely. They did not allow the curtain to rise

No comments: