Sunday, December 10, 2006

A few inaccuracies - there is no end of money. Black Mass. Devil worship. Number 15. He touched something white in his narrative but did not recoil. He did not recoil when he touched something white. Personal contact: Mammalia. Finger the document: Mammalia. In his hands>>>a prism>>>refracting Mammalia. My old age whorled in my fingerprints. We found bloody fingerprints all over the white walls. We searched for a human, but the fingerprints belonged to an ape. Mammalia. When she wants me, she refers to more than one of her fingers. She wants me in four stages - the last one being dicordance - when we squall and break, together. The lengths of limbs - oh, the variations. As in... I took the woodcut, pressed it against her fair skin, saw my art in her red. Now. Press. In. All. Of. It. Six ridges, between me and her. A monster in each one. Striped muscle. Striated. My muscle striates when brought to its end.

All that I did was copied by engineers.

Even before my brith, I had the ends and beginnings of all my creases.

Where's that Joe Buck?

Very rapidly, I worry.

Why would a surgeon wear a pedometer if he claimed he knew what he was doing?

He speaks into the palm of a monkey. Next, with a scalpal, he cut that palm off. Send it with a stolen stamp to me.

No comments: