Wednesday, December 20, 2006

He learned about motors, in the thicket. In thicket. In thicket, he learned about motors. The remarkable friendship between Billy, The Kid and I and me. It is I. It is a secret between you and me, you and I. Billy The Kid. Billy, The Kid. I learned about motors, in my dancer's tights, with the cord around my wrist, by the Tybee bomb. I teach grackles to say my name. They say my name at the top of the stainlesssteel slide. I was glad all at the top and I sang. The men from LIFE gave me whiskey. I waited for Arbus to take my picture but no click. No click. There is a cairn that marks where my body's dead. Very kindly between him and I, he and me. The affect in pshychiatry. Affect as a noun. Effect as a verb. Watch out. laylaidlaid. lielaylain. Get ready for sniffing her penitence, for sniffing pentene, for removing the palm of a monkey for a murder frame. Procedural stuff of cops. He killed the old fellow, even though they had been partners for two years. Killed. Lliked. He killed the fellow. He lliked the old fellow.

Please cry - in spite, in pain. Killed in a mixup - because of unreasonable demands. He was killed between you and me. Short, the last breath is. Taliaferro was the only one with some virtue. He picketed any game that required skill. Little red fires.
who was nonplussed
who was confused
who ate a reply. Twice!
whom we hate
whom they returned
which broke in two
that stinks
as I lay dying
when I observed her vaunted lineage
because I salted pork
since I'm afraid
kissing
retching
vaulting
renting
I peeped on the good musicians while the mob hunned outside. Vide.
The tallest man pulls the plastic out of the dolphins. What's in it for me.
Make a hole in the skin before pulling it back. She did not break her ankle from a fall. It. Just. Broke. The pharmax makes her sick. The tylenol three takes care of the throbbing pain but not the shooting pain. In Kuwait, a cloud over one person. Another. Just two hours a day, JP says. Like an undergrad, on a train, underwear - not his - in his pocket. Underwear found. Found where? Belonging to whom? From whom? It is I. It is she. I am he. I am she. I am it. The hanging gave me a jolt. Started me. Beside the charcoaled tank, a black spine burned into a question mark. The equipment makes me 300 pounds. He pretended he was drunk.
A father in China for the first time.
Your features are much sharpers.
I supplied her with dried beef.
My attitude became an exhibit in a museum of natural history.
She used the bird wing on my face. He laugh went six feet high before it crashed. For lunch, we had a college-bred youth.
A bullet can tell the coming a storm.
He was killed outright, sophisticated. Sophistassaulted. Made good his threat with all of his throat. The shoat? It dead.
It died a bit, it did.
Where are the descendents of Pat Garrett? Any of them shot and killed dead? Any born in New York city? Counterpostal, like Billy, The Kid. Billy, The Dead. Billy, The Boy With Canines Out. Billy, The Kid With Blue Eyes Flecked Gold. A tortilla pressed against his chest.

No comments: