Sunday, June 22, 2008

5 MWE Prone Apron

This bothered. It was a bother. I exercised near a road when it was hot in the morning. Never had I drank for a child. Here was a child asking me to drink a glass of something she had colored. This was not a false offering. I asked her what her mother was like. Did her mother have a calculator with plastic buttons? Or with metal? Did her mother have buttons on her blouse? We got into an argument. The road had little on it that I wanted to keep. So what. I didn't maraud, and I didn't penetrate. I had a letter of introduction. I had it for a time before I lost it. I stole a lime, but a man saw. He took me, twisted my arm. A woman leapt upon him, and he took out a pistol. It was now that another man beached a boat. He had animals on the back of it--animals I had no way of naming, but I held my hand out anyway. I remember having watched a monkey eat a strawberry. I remembered being tough with the children who wanted to eat early. There was very little that was useless in the pantry. This was what I was seeing.

The balcony was above an ocean. The balcony was above brush. She was down there--below the balcony. My aunt had to wrap me up before she took me outside. She left me in the driveway. I did not want anything that had to do with shoving a stick into an animal. I saw very clearly then that I was not intelligent enough to impress my grandfather. When he put me on his shoulders, I made it so that my hand served as a mask that obscured his face. In this manner, we robbed a bank. They were able to identify me, the child, but they were not able to place my grandfather. The haircut he wore he got in France. He had to gall to kill the small pet bird in the lobby. He did not have the appropriate boots. He had teeth in sections. He had a nose replaced. He had parts of himself implanted. Later, he had these implants removed and replaced with whatever was more current or of the season. He sat in a trailer. He sat in an old fire engine. He had won the fire engine at an auction. His idea was that he would be able to drive it in parades. This would be good advertising. I hated it that--every time I threw an amulet up--it got caught in a fir tree. I remember being so worried about escaped horses and spider bites. Very early in the morning. Not enough bread to be made.

He made shackles for cats. Not ready to be a burden to anyone, he ate all that he had grown in his garden. The time was too salty for anyone to remember what happened next. Get ready to take a long time walking to the asylum. Her bedroom was a charnel house. He closet full of poppies. What was it that got her to remember her father's wish? He had wished to be the boss of some men. He never had a complaint. He was compliant for a time that verged on record. We played boardgames to be quiet. We went to most of the zoos in the area but saw a small percentage of animals. When something got caught in a tree, we often decided that it was then we should go to the Jersey Shore. This was when breasts. We did not have the legs to make such jam. We were never ready to eat, though we had clean silverware. My job was to boil our meals. But was it illegal? It was. We stayed in a dorm room that had posters of things we could have never expected. Get ready to be struck was what I had been told by yet another man. This one wore a hat that smelled of salt sweat. I would like the cod. The Blue Fish. My turn to rip the jacket.

No comments: