Sunday, February 11, 2007

Now that I have completed my second year, I am HAGGARD. The LACE I bought gave me no delight. I imagined it would, but no. I eat what I can overcome. My brother wears a LEOTARD. He can be in the basement. He can pretend his arm's removed. He can put a cord around his wrist, put the end outside, and wait for something to pull him out the window, into the street, and into the sea. He can change from a leotard to just the tights. Black tights. Up top, he looks 3D. Down below, 2D. You OUGHT to thank me for coming home. You had too much to drink, so, when the alarm goes off, we don't know what to do. And Delos, in his dancer's tight, telling me about the Tybee bomb. He is the gold coin boy. KECK: to make the sound of retching. Get ready to retch. "Keck" was the sound she made. I would like to KEEP what you gave me. The RAUCITY in her peritoneal cavity. I HOP aside, of course, unnerved by nail polish, my hives, and the two-dimensional quality of my brother.

No comments: