Sunday, February 25, 2007

He came from orange and played on the offensive line for UNLV. Railroad stations come momently. An organ should be re-leathered. The inside of her was re-leathered before we went to the Jersey Shore. She wore a tiger print bikini. We went to the zoos in Philadelphia, Newark, the Bronx, and in Central Park. Joan Crawford was disguised as her maid before she went behind her screen and changed.
In a peach orchard
Athwart his legs
By the crab
In the sea
Death comes momently to the lady in the tiger print bikini. My grandfather had to have his leg removed. The question happened to be above or below the knee. To go below the knee would make everything much more complicated. Whatever the surgeon saves must have a blood supply. Grandfather's minah bird, Georges, eats only hamburger meat. The airstream trailer is too bright to see. She has hair growing up to her navel, but my grandfather likes that. Other men made her shave that or she shaved it for them. Get ready to retch. Near the water pump for cleaning camp plates, you get ready to retch. You water out your mouth. This, after bad cranberries. This, after grandfather's leg. He played on the line for UNLV. He has a ring like a knuckle from the Naval Academy. He dropped test atomic bombs in Nevada. Played volleyball. His workers wear straw hats and black jeans. Scarcely broken, the minah bird, Georges, speaks to me. My landing received, I fell down the stairs and knocked out my front teeth. I am attracted to women with kicked in teeth and canines that flair out. The thoroughfare was flooded with fools schooled at Notre Dame. None of them like aluminum paint like me. The tigers at the Philadelphia zoo made me sad. Their cage looked awful - no one made any attempt to make it an environment. They had hosed the cement, so the tigers had wet stomachs. Inside, stomachs wet. My dwelling happens to be brilliant red and exceedingly demented.
I run underpass.
I know what the Holland tunnel sounds like. Mr. Holland died before they finished him. 14 died. But, hey, it's ventilated. Does it still cost 6$?
Kill Van Kull under the long bridge. I am a fine example of cowardice. I am ready to retch what I have. I cluster because this is it. Once in a sycamore
the strong sea
Phalanx, spread.
My talent was postponed for another ideal wait. The poet's permanent home was fumigated. Mount Pleasant. My progress - I am less sententious. I have decided to write AND live beneath a pseudonym. From my cottage along the river, I see children attempting to fish.

No comments: