Friday, February 9, 2007

Bird beak nibs. Yes, she is clear and tight enough. She was clear enough when she said the sort of thing that does not involve the brain, the tongue, the neck. What she said just involved the glands. Her writing comes from the glands, not the heart. Not the head. Her clear and tight. Dear Puzzled By Indirect Intercourse... What's wrong? Don't you like crunching ice with your boots? Don't you like being told your biology, your work, your behavior, stinks? Don't you like someone hounding you with a camera and no click? She used Like when she meant As. He, the pedant.

Cruel acts which are not bad - I am looking for these. Ever handled a widow? Have you? Have you ever had a standing date with a widow? I have. And we never fail to knock knees. Ashamed of me - more shaking - I drove the car over booby-traps and nothing! Not a one worked, but I wanted them to work. I know what it's like to get it all across the elbows. For days, I've had it across the elbows. Enough. We hid the canteloupes in the theatre, because they had wrapped up the play. In the first act: they cropped him close.
In the second: Moments, however friendly, damaged my eyes. A whole diopter.
In the third: I found a lump of marrow under my seat. I thought it was rubber cement!
Fourth: discordance
Fifth: They got nothing done. Even the curtains wouldn't close. You know when the rod sticks? When the temp is just right and the plastic blows against you and wetdrifts against your thigh? I kept a window between her and me. Then, I painted that window because she sickened me. Comma, she sickened me.

No comments: