Saturday, February 10, 2007

Despite what I say, the thrum of her hands is a kindness. We sat thwart-wise for a long time. Wettability, maybe. This was written recently, but it is open for serious crit? Absolutely. He decayed through his ancestors, through his teeth, by burlesque. Yes. Nothing but a burlesque, it was. He pantomimed the scandal on a plane trip to Cuba because the engines were so loud. He could not tell us about the scandal on the plane, because the engines were so loud. The man who memoired the pine trees thanked me for handling all his ordinaries. The man, who wrote about egrets in his poems, proceeded to memoir my pine trees. I asked him not to.
The passage of their necks on my spine. The ballad I heard was sloppy, but it had a thrum to it which fixed the cant of mine. Your Symbolist poetry was a little misleading. In those years, I was ill, less obscure, and should have been obscure. My hat was black. The most delightful images appeared on my mirror. This time I am writing of machinery and broad stone sidewalks. I am writing of a shimmer I saw but cannot describe. Of wettability. The hallucination of having lived a sunday childhood. The reptile's cloaca that clicks in my head.
The wreck occured because there was ash in the air, in the sea, and in the back of their throats. His amusement of my letter led him to his fireplace and chimney. He discarded me. Later, he found a metal box in the back in the bricks. An Italian pistol, two wedding rings, and a round bone. In his life, he was associated with a decade, not a century. It gets easier. This stewardship gets easier. I am not very fond of the charm resisted, the fatality persisted.

At hazard, I asked her if she'd like to walk a circuit with me. In the middle of it, we saw masts of ships framing a plummeting plane.

No comments: