Wednesday, July 2, 2008

5 MWE the darkening gave us the most trouble

She wore a brunchcoat, so she was mostly undressed. Kudzu outside. Banana polka. Mongeese. The mongeese are out at night and the snakes in the morning. She picked me up perfunctorily. No feeling. He was seeping a little. He should be more careful when he seeps. Although many of the takers had stains on their hands, they still lined up for their chance to taste what was called the invisible sauce. He was not helpful on the dock. He dislodged his body from the wharf when he learned that his lottery ticket was made of mostly cotton. She had a collie dog, which was missing one of its front legs. She slapped her brother who never knew the difference between a solo and a duet. She slapped her brother, who was much to late to even pet an animal. The day's creature was the snake. This is what I thought: discord. I had waited for some time, but, really, I never thought that I would get to meet the person behind the hanging rug. As it turned out, he wasn't friendly. He was, however, attractive. He smelled of the lawn. I was yoked to another contestant.

The guyer joked too much with me. He was a blackbirder. He had stolen children. He put them to work on an island. The was a Phallic Rock, and the idea was to get your picture taken touching it. Or not touching it. Slouching away in disgust. Running away in distrust. We cleaned out the second floor as we did the first. We found cases of silverware. Odd things pressed in tin. Jade grapes. Lots of jade grapes. Porcelain white dogs with metallic ribbons streaming all over their body. The point was for me to hurry up. He ate the Captain's Salad for lunch. Don't be a milksop. The dead branch that's in the tree and waiting to fall is a widow maker. I let myself into my room. I went down wooden stairs. I had locked myself out of the laundry room, but I managed to let myself in with an bent apart coat hanger. There was a dictionary in the bureau and some photos from the winter previous. The Lifties had to sit in a cold shed for seven hours. They were given unlimited chemical heating pads to put in their boots and gloves. The cheapest one to buy came in thirty. We stole hair dye to dye our hair.

She was much too flossy. We ended up in a treehouse, and its floor was made of wood. Her hair smelled of cigarettes, and a sequin got caught in my teeth. There was a bright light attached to the top of the building. It projected out to a field. If we kept our bodies close to the wall of the building, then we were in the dark. She told him that he looked like a man on the back of a book. She had what was called a not to the point aspect. The room had furniture found at a thrift store in it. She had made drawings of boxes exploded. Not at all interesting. Not at all anything by pretense wrapped in what's derivative. We got on the car's hood with the intent of destroying it. Before they kissed, he was polite enough to warn her that some of his back teeth are missing. Do not be alarmed by the gaps. The drinks he bought were for himself and no one else. He had holes in his sweater, and, on the recording, his only job was to sing the cracking back up. It had been a long while since he had last driven a car. I asked to me let out. I went in the woods and found a hammock. It was made of canvas and full of needles. Someone was next to me and then under me. Maybe a little too serious. Maybe a little too pendent. Pendant?

No comments: