Wednesday, November 22, 2006

There will be storms this evening. They will be severe but isolated. They will be severe, but they will be isolated. They will be severe and isolated. When they are severe and isolated, they come.

Terrified of (fascinated by):
islands
successful middle-aged men
wom

I am a meliorist, but I do not like it when I meet other meliorists. A chromosomal problem. Little fires above the fingernails. Ten minutes of tingling. Ten times ten. Do you have enough?

Brian Turner-Gerlach hit me so hard in football practice. Pat Boltz hit me so hard in football practice. Reid Kapapa cut open my forehead because he has long fingernails. Capt Cook's descendent played defensive end. My ancestor ate your ancestor's heart.

She ordered meat for dinner.

Hide in a small dugout - my father's horses - walked over to the house - the front door isolated - the roof is a storm - they will come, the man with the chromosomal prob tells me - I have a prob on the chromo level - a chimney and a large fireplace - not before he fell dead - insulted in Fort Hays - ears ringing - four men killed - a elegant piece of machinery - I avoid strong lights - my vision is bad at night because my eyes are sensitive to light - the children gathered in the morning - the children gathered in the fireplace

I will be different this time. I will be different in a different way. I said, "tell me something surprising - even if it's about squirrels." I said, "I never laughed once with my tongue inside."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wom:

World of Medicine
World of Motion
Wahana Ottomitra Multiartha
Wead Onwy Memowy
Working on Media
Web Object Model
World Of Materials
Web Object Manager
Word of the Month
Wall of the Missing
Wet Openbare Manifestaties
Welcoming Orientation and Mentoring
W Owen McMillan
Wojewódzki Osrodek Metodyczny
Wireless Operator Mechanic
Worldwide Oilfield Machine
Write Only Member
Work of the Month
Wall of Missing
Work Order Module
Woodcarver Online Magazine
Wage of Management
Web Office Manager
Warehouse Operator Menu
Work Order Master
Wait for Overhead Message
White Oaks Mall
Window Object Manager
Worldprofit Online Magazine