Friday, November 24, 2006

And with it, they raided my profile. Hula and I, we went to the hospital. We, Hula and I, went to the hospital. Kalaboy is dead. Do not drink from the stream - that's where the leptosporosis is at. Darts come out of the tube and land in the tuba. I am on one end and my friend is on the other. We yell for the football players. We were football players 6 out of 7 days. On the seventh day, we went and watched a game. When two people are in love they can sleep on the blade of a knife, Ted says. The man wears all white one day and laughs at me. He wears all tan the next day and lunges at me. The third day, he's in the cop car. They leave his bike in the gutta. Blue and white tiles are on the floor. Red and white tiles are on the walls. A man with a towel is at one end of the room. I am in the pool. A woman nearly choked at the sandwich place the other week. Her husband saved her life with the Heimlich maneuver, but you're not supposed to call it that anymore. I felt like I should have been the one to give her the maneuver. At first, I thought her husband wasn't doing it right. I wanted to push him to the side, but my cowardice came through. As it turned out, he was doing it right. I thought it was just under the bellybutton, but it's below. If someone is very fat or pregnant, you do it up about the chest. After the choking, a man talked to me. He had a fascination with Custer. After I spoke with him, I went on the internet and re-looked up local sex offenders. I thougt I recognized him as one of them, but I was wrong. He had a lot of scars on his wrists from what must have been attempts at anything. He was drinking a lot of coffee and I imagined it spilling out of him.

No comments: