Sunday, November 26, 2006

I heard scratching and crying under my sink, so I pulled a panel away and a cat came out. The cat is in my room. The cat must belong to my neighbour, but she is not home. She might be dancing. The cat's friend next door cries for it. This after the german shepherd tried to attack my great aunt at Thanksgiving. No one seemed to care that that dog was trying to attack a 91 year old woman. So I had to keep the dog away. And now this cat. I love cats, of course. That was the first time I met my aunt and a lot of people at that party. No one seemed concerned that the dog was trying to attack her, that it was trying to pull her walker away from her.

1 comment:

Jason Irla said...

This makes me so happy. I love your writing style, and it's great to be able to see/read it. Remember Ceaseless break? I still listen to this. When we last talked (at the downcaf), you recomended that I read Don Quixote. I have, It was truely amazing. It's fantastic that you have this blog, I'll be back...

Earl