Thursday, August 4, 2011

7 MWE: The fish blinded those who took it from the water

He has terrible blisters on his arms. Very big blisters full of liquid. He looks in one of his blisters and sees a plastic figurine. He sees a dead bird. He sees a rabbit in his garden. A rabbit in his garden. The road had honey on it. They were trying to pave the road with honey and corn puffs. Good luck paving the road with those things in the summer. He used the kitchen sponge to stop his mother's bleeding. He had to wring out the sponge ten times.

The child was sturdy and muscular. The child could have swallowed a water balloon. They had put flour in the water balloons. When you got hit by a water balloon with flour in it, you got the sensation that you'd never known your loved ones and that, in fact, your loved ones wanted nothing to do with your rotting body. He left his nail clippings in a pile on his night table. If you want to start a fire, a good way to do it is with six corncobs. The cows drink from a trough that always has goldfish in it. The schoolroom is cold in the winter. But if you sit near the iron stove, you will get hot. And if you sit in the back of the room, you will get cold. The teacher painted our faces. The teacher had us take off our shoes so that he could paint our feet.

The alley. The sidestreet. The frontage road. The rotary. A tree hung over the busy four lane road. Two lanes went one way, and two lanes went the other. The speed limit on this road was 35, but most people went 50. A large tree hung over this road, and a child hung from this tree. The child fell into the road. It was winter. There was ice on the side of the road. A man went to his mailbox, which was on the side of the road. He saw that he had a package wedged into his mailbox. He started to pull at the package, but it was difficult to remove. He tugged and tugged. As he tugged, he slipped on some ice and fell into the road. A car missed his head, but another car ran over his hand, making it a flipper.

They are eating hot dogs and hamburgers in a large room. They are eating. They paid $5 for the food, and the money will go to some group that has to do with farming. It's for farmers and farming and the raising of cows and pigs and horses. They are in a large room. The tables have plastic tops and metal legs. Outside, they go to pens and see the horses and pigs and cows. They sit on bales of hay. They are three people. They fall down and hole and can't get out of it. Cows and pigs and horses fall down the hole on top of them. The people who were in charge of the fundraiser start to kick dirt in on top of the. They get a machine that reads their minds in the least intrusive way.

A misfortune was the most noticeable thing that happened today. I was asleep. I tried to sleep on the couch but couldn't fall asleep. I went to the floor and pulled a rug over me. It was in that way that I fell asleep. I dreamed that if I wanted a danish, all I had to do was think of a danish. I worried that these danishes came from out of someone's mind, which might have been a lawn on the top of some building but wasn't since all I had to do was put my hand down a horse's throat to get myself a can of warm beer. I trained myself to like warm beer instead of cold. I trained myself to drink hot beer. It is at its best when it is 200 degrees. I was sleeping on the floor under a rug when someone started pounding on my door. This person pounded, and, as this person pounded, this person also rang the doorbell over and over. It was as if two or three people were doing this, but I knew it was just one. It was one person with a disorder of the first order. A disorder of the mind because he was certain his mind wasn't in his head. He insisted it was just below his belly button. When he was deep in thought, he was not in his head but just below his naval.

Before my dad died, he gave me night vision. He gave me some goggles that would allow me to see at night. This was before my dad died. We lived next to strawberry patches. The man who ran the patches was always warning me not to steal his strawberries. He said he had an intuition. He said he knew when someone was in his patches and that he couldn't tell me how many times he woke up at 3 AM to see some flashlight bouncing in his patches. He said he'd go outside and shoot his rifle at the light, not at the person who must have been near the light. He would shoot at the light, and that would be close enough to scare the person. So I told him that now I knew that and that I wouldn't be afraid if he shot at my light. I knew he was too much of a coward to shoot me with his rifle. But my father had given me night vision before he died, and this night vision allowed me to sneak into that man's strawberry patches and steal many of his berries. As it turned out, he had no intuition. He simply woke up late at night and still had good vision for an old man--at least good enough to see a flashlight's light bouncing in the distance. Good enough to aim at that light with a rifle and shoot the light and not shoot the person. Since I had night vision, though, he couldn't see me. I took many strawberries. Everyone in my family wanted to eat the strawberries with very cold cream and sugar, but I wanted to eat them with lukewarm water and phlegmy spit. I had my entire family spit in my strawberry bowl. They didn't want to do it at first, but then I told them that, after all, we are family, and that it would be my honor to gag on their slimy spit as I ate my strawberries. It was an odd time to be a young boy and to have a dead dad and a pair of night vision I could use any time to defraud my sister's government, which wasn't the least bit fair since it turned off my favorites shows that reflected off the clouds and bounced off the ground five times before I could even kill a bird with a marble or a BB or a sphere of steel shot.

No comments: