Thursday, December 4, 2008

5 MWE

Stenchy where it could have been hung. I tied the laces of two shoes together. I knotted them. I had not one sloth, though, five years ago, I had stolen four of them. I had mated them. I have no esquire next to my name. I have managed to put an envelope on my head like a hat. My head is like a hat. First, I lay on the rug. Then, I got under the rug. Then, I ordered piglets. I had no way to defend myself against defenestration. There was a fire. The was a gleeman who followed me. I did not pay him to do this. Someone else had paid him out for the year for me. I had no bones in my meat. I had no savory thing to put in a paper bag. I had spent three hours making one grand mistake. She--who never misbehaved--could have gotten her hand skin off in one pull if she wanted to. Her skin was loose on that had. He was in charge of admissions at a small liberal arts school. He had fantastic hair but bad teeth--teeth marbled with orange and brown. In his section of the brochure, he smiled--but not with his teeth. He balanced a puck of refuse on his head.

He laughs. He laughs her laugh. He is over the hedge. He is arch. He is a rhapsodist. He deemed her incompetent. He drinks. He drinks seawater. He is by the ocean. He is tricky. He judged her unfit to have a child without medication. He drives. He drives a motorbike. He is here. He is glum. He is an unbeliever. He elected his father president to a miniscule office. He laughs, but he does not laugh his laugh. He laughs her laugh. He is over the hedge, so he undones his pants and wraps them about his head. He is arch for the moment, and he cannot be arch in an hour because he will be swimming. He is a rhapsodist, but he does not know what that means since someone else--perhaps his father--a man who tests himself with flashcards--gave him that title. He deemed her incompetent, and he could not force himself to unscrew the puck from his head.

The stooge wore not pants but pantaloons. The peach was so ripe it was pappy. I acted in mumm. I did not speak so I acted mumm. I was in the mumm. I performed mumm in the show--the mumm show. The shoes I wore had wood in them. This is my imperial cap. I wear it when I am on ships. I spotted a blue-footed titi. That made me want to retch. It was my job to clean the camp's dishes, but I did not feel well in the morning. I retched. THis is when I saw the wax that I had left was cracked. I knew that if, in the morning, I found the wax uncracked, then I would be able to go about my day as I normally did. But, no, I found the wax cracked this morning, so, right away, I called my mother, Katherine Tyro. She was born eighty years ago. She was not sick, she claimed, because she ate so much yoghurt and germ. The plates of the skull are called the facia. The plates.

No comments: