Tuesday, September 9, 2008

5 MWE Bisect your prancing to go faster

He is the candor that surpasses understanding. Crucifer, say my tellings to the pillar over there. On top of the pillar was the half submerged arm of a child lost for three days. He could not say what it was that rested on the back of his neck. The glum the candle left. The perms. The sperm. Potion is not an option. Lotion is not an oltion. She was antsy. She was nasty. What he saw were pines. What he saw was a penis. Now, I would like to shave the hair on my forearms off. I will shave it off dry--with no lotion--and try to catch the hairs into a porcine bowl. Its shape is a snout I sometimes hold down in seawater. She had a towel wrapped around her torso. The towel must have not been clean. A moon mansion. Moon cancers. Cancer in the mansion. Under the moon. On the moon. Behind the moon. Moon Type was invented as an alternative to braille. That one girl pretended to be blind, but she never considered the historical punishments for impersonating the blind. The blint. Her behavior was weanly.

The subterfuge of giving me a folded note. I was in my teens, but I was not weanly. Instead of calling me a bastard, they called me a mishap of the evening. They called me in time to stare at the Nymph of the Pave. She was there, on the pave, being a Nymph. I said that we should let her in. So what of my bastardy. So what of my pedomorphism. I was not enthralled by maturing yet. I took an interest in breeding. I took an interest in the culinary properties of yeast. I didn't want to tell jokes because I did not have more than ten minutes of material. And what if that time expired on me? What if I had nothing left? I was asked if I had another name. Instead of denying the one that was posed to me, I took it. I went with that name, though it had too much of the tongue in it when said. I had a tangle of hair I had kept off her. But what to do with this tangle? I could soak it in the spit of my mouth. I wanted to see how long her hair would take to dissolve. I had a clump of it, so, certainly, like a sugar sucker, it would break down in my mouth over time. So I took to sucking on her clump of hair. It didn't taste of anything. It did not wear down much.

Too much turn to the nose. Too much periwinkle. I wanted some skin trimmed because I had just lot weight. I wanted a cube taken off my underarm. I wanted to be passed shears. These shears I would use to take skin off my body. We sat outside on a park bench near a beach. She said she wanted to get more comfortable, so she straddled me. Ten people to a room because there were that many beds. Now, berserk. Now, cant a little. The cant of it. My face is shiny because I greased it just to rub against your chest. I will take off your shoe and rub your foot against my face. We sat at the feet of a sculpture.

No comments: