Tuesday, January 27, 2009

So I've decided not to post anymore. I will not post again. Another post, to me, would represent a lapse in what I've already decided. I have decided not to post anymore. I won't post again. I will post,,,but then I won't post. I will post,,,but then I'll erase it. There will not be another post. Another post will not be there. My motivations have to do with my not wanting to post and my not feeling as though I can post. Are you okay? I just read your blog. Why won't you post? What happened to the posting? There will be no more posting. Now, I know you all looked forward to posts--to my posting. But, what had been your looking forward will now have to be your looking back. I have set a record for gerund use. There was a woman once who spoke in gerunds. A gerund is a verbal noun and looks like a participial or the main verb in the present progressive verb formation. I do not know how to play the piano. I do not know how to lay concrete. I do not know how to twist wire into my name. Sometimes, when I have the desire to post, I stop myself by thinking of the things I can't do with my hands.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pure gold. Not a shred of hyperbole in my response, either. Pure gold.